“Quality: The Newest Sterile Processing Buzzword”
3M* Health Care Academy presents...”Quality: The Newest Sterile Processing Buzzword”
Quality is vital to the overall outcome of Sterile Processing (SP) practices. If SP professionals do not perform their responsibilities to the highest caliber, patients can be harmed. But while we talk about quality and its importance, do we really know what it means? In this webinar, we’ll discuss the origins of quality in SP and how to ensure its sustainability in the future.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Define quality in sterile processing
- Assess where quality improvements are needed
- Create a change implementation plan
- Maintain change through department culture
Sarah Cruz, CSPDT, CRCST, CHL, CIS | Career Strategist | PRETREAT CSS
Target Audience: Sterile Processing and Infection Preventionists
Each Device Reprocessing 1-hour web meeting is approved by HSPA, CBSPD. These programs provide 1.0 CE contact hour.
Questions? Contact Medical Solutions Division, a 3M Company | 1-800-228-3957
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.