Content for HealthTrust-sponsored webinars is developed by member, industry and/or HealthTrust subject matter experts. Often, PGY-1 and PGY-2 residents from various HealthTrust member organizations also present on approved clinical topics, under the guidance of their preceptors.
Events shared on this site that are sponsored by CE providers, suppliers and/or industry organizations may have different instructions or criteria for event registration or for obtaining or accessing CE credit that differs from the HealthTrust process outlined below. Please be sure to read the requirements when signing up online for any of the advertised programs.
Process for Obtaining Continuing Education Credit for HealthTrust Sponsored Programs
- If you plan to obtain credit for a live session sponsored by HealthTrust, stay until the end of the presentation to receive the verification code you will need to obtain the continuing education credit.
- CE credit is individual. No group credit is available.
- Each person must register for a webinar and attend the webinar in its entirety in order to receive an email after the event with instructions on how to apply for continuing education credit.
- Attendees should not share the code or forward the email to others who did not actually attend the program. If they are not able to be verified on our webinar provider reports and registration list they will not receive credit.
- If you are joining only by phone, you will not be eligible for credit. You must also log in and join the visual portion of the webinar to be part of our CE provider-required reporting.
Interested in offering an education program to our membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the discussion or submit your proposal online using one of the following sites: