On-demand program: “Strategies to Optimizing the Wound Bed”
Center for Healing Solutions & 3M Health Care Academy* present…On-demand program: “Strategies to Optimizing the Wound Bed”
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of wound bed preparation prior to advanced wound care therapy
- Examine the TIME principles of wound bed preparation
- Investigate the potential benefits of mechanically powered negative pressure wound therapy in improving the wound bed condition
Presenter: Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS | Clinical Staff | Saratoga Hospital Center for Wound
Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine | Saratoga Springs, New York
Target Audience: This activity is designed for clinicians involved in the management of patients with, or at risk of, developing chronic wounds.
- Provided by North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC (NACCME), an HMP Global Company.
- CME/CNE/AANP | In support of improving patient care, NACCME is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Release Date: April 30, 2021; Expiration Date: November 30, 2022
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
This program is supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division
Questions should be directed to: NACCME at 609-371-1137; email@example.com
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.