“A Deeper Understanding of What’s Happening in that Magic Box”
3M* Health Care Academy presents...”A Deeper Understanding of What’s Happening in that Magic Box”
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the fundamentals of vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization in healthcare facilities. We’ll be examining the different sterilization options available in healthcare facilities and examine variables that can affect the sterilization process. Then, we’ll pull it all together with a discussion on quality tools and how they can help us investigate process failures.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the basic principles of Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization
- Identify options for vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization available to health care facilities
- Recognize significant variables that affect vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization in health care facilities
- Describe quality assurance monitors tools for vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilizers
Judy Lambert, BS, CRCST | Clinical Specialist | 3M Medical Solutions Division
Silas McAghon, MBA, CRCST | Clinical Specialist | 3M Medical Solutions Division
Target Audience: Sterile Processing professionals
Continuing Education: Each Device Reprocessing 1-hour web meeting is approved by HSPA, CBSPD. These programs provide 1.0 CE contact hour.
Questions should be directed to 3M: 3MHealthCareAcademy@mmm.com
* NOTE: This is a contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.