Day 2 | 2023 HealthTrust University Conference
2023 HTU – July 18
Mandalay Bay | Las Vegas | July 17, 18, 19. CE Credit deadline is Aug. 25, 2023. CE is only available for those who attended the in-person event.
- 340B In The Field | Recording | PDF 340B In The Field
- Artiﬁcial Intelligence in Healthcare: An Interdisciplinary Look at the Use of Devices | Recording | PDF AI in Healthcare
- Implementation Soup to Nuts & Momma Told Me There Would Be Days Like This | Recording | PDF Implementation Soup to Nuts
- Partnering With Physicians & Clinical Service Lines to Maximize Value in PPI Contracting | Recording | PDF Partnering with Phys PPI
- Sedation in Sin City: How COVID-19 Changed Our Approach | Recording | PDF Sedation in Sin City
- To Clot or Not to Clot– Advancements in VTE Prophylaxis in the Trauma Patient | Recording | PDF To Clot or Not to Clot
- To Switch or Not To Switch: Successful Pharmacist-Led Biosimilar Utilization | Recording | PDF To Switch or Not To Switch
- Turning a Corner: Improving Pharmacy Technician Engagement & Turnover | Recording | PDF Turning A Corner
- Using Disaster Management Systems to Mitigate Everyday Healthcare Stress | Recording | PDF Using Disaster Mgmt Systems
- Utilizing Available Resources, Evidence & Data to Support Value Analysis | Recording | PDF Utilizing Available Resources
Note: If a program is not listed, it means the presenter(s) did not give permission to share their content.
The 2024 Call for Proposals will open in Q4 of 2023 (typically in mid to late October). Check this education site for more details and a link to the site where you can make your online submission. 2024 HTU will be held August 12-14 in Orlando.