Day 3 | 2023 HealthTrust University Conference
2023 HTU – July 19
Mandalay Bay | Las Vegas | July 17, 18, 19. CE Credit deadline is Aug. 25, 2023. CE is only available for those who attended the in-person event.
- Care During Crisis: Managing Supply Chain Through Natural & Other Disasters | PDF Care During Crisis
- Enhancing Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs Through Collaboration With the Microbiology Laboratory | Recording | PDF Enhancing Antimic Steward
- Every Drop of Blood Counts—How to implement a Patient Blood Management Program | Recording | PDF Every Drop of Blood Counts
- How Physicians, Clinicians, Supply Chain & Clinical Performance Transparency Support Cost Reductions | Recording | PDF How Physicians Clinicians & SC
- Improving Efficiencies & Managing Costs in the Laboratory | Recording | PDF Improving Efficiencies Managing Costs
- Negotiating Your Best Linen & Textiles Contracts – Collecting Data Though Implementation | Recording | PDF Negotiating Your Best Linen
- Repairing Fragmented Reporting & Fragmented Teams—Success Strategies to Build On | Recording | PDF Repairing Fragmented Reporting
- The Road Less Traveled – How to Win at Purchased Services Contracting | Recording | PDF The Road Less Traveled
- TX Yay or Nay: An Overview of the Clinical Utility of Tranexamic Acid | Recording | PDF TX YAY or NAY
- Working Together: Clinically-led ICU Pharmacy Cost Savings | Recording | PDF Working Together Clinically Led
- You Work Where? The Importance of Clinicians in Supply Chain | Recording | PDF You Work Where
Note: If a program is not listed, it means the presenter(s) did not give permission to share their content.
The 2024 Call for Proposals will open in Q4 of 2023 (typically in mid to late October). Check this education site for more details and a link to the site where you can make your online submission. 2024 HTU will be held August 12-14 in Orlando.