On-Demand: “Standardization With a Hypochlorous Acid Preserved Wound Cleanser in Inpatient & Outpatient Settings: Theory & Practice”
Urgo Medical* & HMP Global’s Learning Network* present…“Standardization With a Hypochlorous Acid Preserved Wound Cleanser in Inpatient & Outpatient Settings: Theory & Practice”
- Explain the science of hypochlorous acid preserved wound cleanser (HAPWOC)
- Examine standardization in the use of HAPWOC within the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Joyce M. Black, Ph.D., RN, FAAN | Florence Niedfelt Professor of Nursing, College of Nursing | University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Gregory A. Bohn, M.D., ABPM/UHM, MAPWCA | Surgeon, Department of Surgery | Central Michigan University
- Michael D. Kalos, DNP, RN, CWOCN | CWOCN Consult Services | Regions Hospital
Target Audience: This activity is designed for clinicians, across the continuum, involved in the prevention and management of patients with chronic wounds
CLAIMING CREDIT | To be eligible for continuing education credit, participants must complete the online activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to complete the evaluation and print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
Release Date: Dec. 15, 2021
Expiration Date: Dec. 30, 2022
Estimated Time to Complete: 1.00 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity. Note: This program was recorded during the WoundCon 2021 Fall Virtual Meeting. If you claimed credit for the live program, you cannot claim credit for this enduring program
CONTINUING EDUCATION | In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- Physicians | HMP Education designates this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Nurses | This continuing nursing education internet enduring activity awards 1.00 contact hour. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13255 for 1.00 contact hour.
- Nurse Practitioners | American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Program accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
- Physician Assistants | HMP Education has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with the AAPA CME Criteria. This internet enduring activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- Podiatrists | HMP Education is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. HMP Education has approved this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1 continuing education contact hour.
- Interprofessional | This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 1 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.
This session has been supported by an educational grant from Urgo Medical North America, LLC.
Questions: Call 609-371-1137 or email email@example.com
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.