“Procedure Relationships: The Importance of IFUs, Guidelines and Policies”
3M Health Care*, Medical Solutions Division, presents…“Procedure Relationships: The Importance of IFUs, Guidelines and Policies”
Sterile Processing departments have a number of processes being performed at any given time. And while the practices seem to come second nature to the professionals, the instructions for use, guidelines, and policies are what guide them. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the relationship between these three vital
contributors and how they ultimately shape how we contribute to patient safety outcomes.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Define: IFU, guideline and policy.
- Understand how these three components contribute to procedures.
- Interpret resources that provide procedural information.
- Outline key resources that provide insight to processes.
Sarah Cruz, CSPDT, CRCST, CHL, CIS and a certified CSSNerd | Career Strategist | PRETREAT CSS
Target Audience: Sterile Processing and Infection Preventionists
Continuing Education: Each Device Reprocessing 1-hour web meeting is approved by HSPA, CBSPD. These programs provide 1.0 CE contact hour.
Questions? Contact Medical Solutions Division, a 3M Company | 1-800-228-3957
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.