“Convexity Consensus: A Pathway for Use”
Hollister* and WEB WOC® present…“Convexity Consensus: A Pathway for Use”
Discuss recent consensus statements and the pathway of convexity use in the immediate postoperative period. Principles for soft convexity use will be a focus of this presentation.
Learning Objectives for Nurses | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Discuss new consensus statements regarding the use of convexity in the postoperative period.
- Identify the indications for soft convexity use.
- Discuss a pathway for convexity use.
- Utilize information from this presentation in the practice setting.
Target Audience: Nurses of all levels, WOC Nurses, Ostomy Specialists, Pharmacists, OTs, PTs
Debra Netsch, DNP, APRN, CNP, FNP-BC, CWOCN-AP, CFCN | Co-Director & Faculty Member | WEB WOC Programs
Continuing Education: WEB WOC® is accredited by the WOCN® as a WOC Nurse Education Program and provides online education to nurses to specialize in wound, ostomy, and continence care. WEB WOC Programs is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Nurse Attendees of this program may earn 1.0 Contact Hour
ANCC Approved for 1.0 Contact hour for Nurses. Fee: None | Live Presentation
This free webinar is provided through an educational grant from Hollister, Inc.*
Questions? Contact WEB WOC Programs | email@example.com | 612-331-4601 | Fax: 612-926-8075
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.