On-demand Program: “The Efficacy of the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery and Perioperative Temperature Management”
3M Health Care*, Medical Solutions Division and North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC, an HMP Global Company present…
“The Efficacy of the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery and Perioperative Temperature Management”
Learning Objectives | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Review the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) evidence
- Identify which ERAS guidelines recommend intraoperative normothermia
- Review the latest ERAS guideline updates
- Define how ERAS guidelines are developed
Kelli Holzwarth, MSN, RN, CMSRN | Heart Lung Vascular Quality Coordinator | UT Southwestern Medical Center
V. Seenu Reddy, M.D., MBA, FACS, FACC | Director of Cardiac Surgery | Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Target Audience: Pre-, peri-and post-operative healthcare professionals across the continuum including general, vascular, colorectal, orthopedic, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, anesthesiologists, emergency medicine physicians, hospitalists, ER and ICU care providers, infection prevention, quality managers, ERAS coordinators & perioperative nursing.
In support of improving patient care, NACCME is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. 1.00 CME, 1.00 CNE, 1.00 Participation.
For questions regarding this educational activity, please call 609-371-1137 or email email@example.com.
* NOTE: This is a contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.