On-demand Program: “Patient-Pathway to Wound Management: Pressure Injury Management in the Outpatient Setting”
Center for Healing Solutions & 3M Health Care & HMP Education* present an…On-demand program: “Patient-Pathway to Wound Management: Pressure Injury Management in the Outpatient Setting”
LEARNING OBJECTIVES | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Employ a comprehensive patient history and assessment to the plan of care for patients with pressure injury
- Examine the use of negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) for pressure injury management in the outpatient setting
- Examine the features and application of foam dressings in outpatient pressure injury prevention
- Explore cases using NPWT and foam dressings in pressure injury management in the outpatient setting
- Lee C. Ruotsi, M.D., CWSP, ABWMS, UHM | Medical Director, Saratoga Hospital Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine | Board Member, National Pressure Injury Advisory Panel (NPIAP) | Saratoga Springs, New York
- Catherine T. Milne, MSN, APRN, CWOCN-AP | Connecticut Clinical Nursing Associates | Bristol, Connecticut
- Daphne Hodges, BSN, CWOCN | Community Memorial Health System | Ventura, California
TARGET AUDIENCE: This activity is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, podiatrists, and physical therapists.
CE CREDIT | This on-demand webcast is available as a synchronized video with slides. To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the online activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to complete the evaluation and print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
Release Date: April 30, 2022
Expiration Date: November 30 2023
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for
Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Provided by HMP Education, an HMP Global Company. Supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division
Questions should be directed to: call 609-371-1137 or email email@example.com.
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.