On-demand, six-part series: “Patient-Centered Wound Care Symposium”
3M Health Care* presents an on-demand, six-part series: “Patient-Centered Wound Care Symposium”
Six presentations are available in this series:
• Holistic Approach to Wound Management
• Integrated Approaches to Managing Lower Extremity Edema
• Addressing Wound Infection, Inflammation and Biofilm
• Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Across the Continuum
• Pressure Injury Prevention and Management
• Manage that Wound: Challenging Case Panel Discussions
- Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS | Clinical Staff | Saratoga Hospital Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Suzie Ehmann, DPT, CWS, CLT-LANA | Acute Wound Care | HCA Grand Strand Memorial
- Emily Greenstein, APRN, CNP, CWON, FACCWS | Nurse Practitioner | Sanford Health | Rasmussen College
- Robert J. Klein, DPM, FACFAS, CWS | Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery | University of South Carolina School of Medicine—Greenville | USC School of Medicine—Greenville
- Lee C. Ruotsi, MD, ABWMS, CWS-P, UHM | Medical Director | Saratoga Hospital Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
Estimated time to complete each session: 1 hour
Questions can be directed to: 609.371.1137.
INTENDED LEARNERS: These webcasts are designed for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, podiatrists, and other members of the interprofessional wound care team involved in the prevention, treatment, and management of patients with wounds.
These on-demand webcasts are available as a synchronized video with slides.
To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
Release Date: June 30, 2022
Expiration Date: November 30, 2023
- In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- PODIATRY | HMP Education is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. HMP Education has approved this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 continuing education contact hours. Copyright © 2022 by HMP Education, LLC. All rights reserved. Participate online at: https://bit.ly/3RbTTaD
Provided by HMP Education, an HMP Global Company. Supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division.
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.