On-Demand Program – “Latest Clinical Evidence of Advanced Incision Management in High Risk Arthroplasty Patients”
Center for Healing Solutions & 3M Health Care Academy* present…an On-Demand Program – “Latest Clinical Evidence of Advanced Incision Management in High Risk Arthroplasty Patients”
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Review how risk-stratification algorithms help identify patients at risk for superficial surgical site complications (SSCs)
- Explore how leveraging closed incisions negative pressure wound therapy (ciNPWT) reduces the risk profile and optimizes post-operative outcomes
- Review the latest clinical evidence demonstrating significantly lower 90-day SSC rates using ciNPWT vs. standard of care
Target Audience: Physicians, nurses, and others involved in the management of patients undergoing arthroplasty.
- Provided by North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC (NACCME), an HMP Global Company.
- 1.00 AANP
- 1.00 CME
- 1.00 CNE
- 1.00 Participation
- CLAIMING CREDIT | To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the online activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to complete the evaluation and print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
- Release Date: May 27, 2021
- Expiration Date: November 30, 2022
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
This program is supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division
Questions should be directed to: NACCME at 609-371-1137; firstname.lastname@example.org
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.