On-Demand Program: “Leveraging Collagen with Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) & Silver & NPWT”
January 10, 2024
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day 10 of the month, repeating until November 29, 2024
3M* Health Care & HMP Education* present an…On-demand program: “Leveraging Collagen with Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) & Silver & NPWT”
Learning Objectives | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Examine the clinical impact of Collagen with Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) and Silver in the wound environment
- Explain the clinical significance of negative pressure wound therapy
- Determine when to use Collagen with Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) and Silver Dressings and NPWT and who to use it on
- Examine, via cases, the clinical outcomes from combining Collagen with Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) and Silver with NPWT
Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS | Clinical Staff | Saratoga Hospital Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine | Saratoga Springs, NY
Michael N. Desvigne, M.D., FACS, CWS, FACCWS | Abrazo Arrowhead Hospital & Wound Clinic | Private Practice | Glendale, Arizona
Target Audience/Intended Learners: This activity is designed for physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and podiatrists across all practice settings involved in the prevention, treatment, and management of patients with wounds.
Continuing Education: In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Note: This statement is not an indication of approved credits. Please visit the accreditation page for full accreditation details, including credit types and totals, for this activity. PODIATRY: HMP Education is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. HMP Education has approved this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 continuing education contact hours.
This on-demand webcast is available as a synchronized video with slides.
To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
Release Date: May 5, 2023
Expiration Date: November 30, 2024 Estimated Time to Complete: 1.00 hour
Estimated Time to Complete: 1.00 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
Provided by HMP Education, an HMP Global Company. Supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care*, Medical Solutions Division
Questions should be directed to: call 609-371-1137 or email email@example.com
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and/or contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.