“Ins and Outs of Convexity”
WEB WOC* presents…“Ins and Outs of Convexity”
This presentation discusses convexity including the principles, the indications, types and misconceptions. Convexity is an impressive accessory when properly utilized. There is ambiguity surrounding convexity that will be addressed in this presentation. This presentation will discuss, provide increased information and knowledge for the participant regarding convexity. Join us in this presentation including one of the authors of a Convexity Landmark article still highly referenced.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Discuss 3 principles of convexity.
- Identify indications of convexity use.
- Distinguish between types of convexity.
- Consider different misconceptions of convexity
Debra Netsch, DNP, APRN, FNP, CWOCN-AP, CFCN | Co-Director & Faculty | WEB WOC Programs
Bonnie Rolstad, MS, RN, CWOCN | Director of Online Education | WEB WOC Programs
Target Audience: Nurses of all levels, WOC Nurses, Ostomy Specialists, Pharmacists, OTs, PTs
Continuing Education: ANCC Approved for 1.0 Contact hour for Nurses. WEB WOC® is accredited by the WOCN® as a WOC Nurse Education Program and provides online education to nurses to specialize in wound, ostomy and continence care. WEB WOC Programs is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Nurse Attendees of this program may earn 1.0 Contact Hour.
This webinar is possible through a Restricted Educational Grant by Hollister®*.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-331-4601
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.