“If it Ain’t Broke: Sterilizer Monitoring & Testing”
3M Health Care* presents…”If it Ain’t Broke: Sterilizer Monitoring & Testing”
The effects of broken or malfunctioning sterile processing equipment is devastating to department
workflow and productivity. Our ability to provide the necessary instrumentation to surgeons and patients can also be affected. In this webinar, we’ll take a look at how an effective sterilizer monitoring program can help assure that our sterilizers are tested, repaired and maintained consistently.
Learning Objectives | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Explain equipment monitoring goals
- Discuss sterile processing performance testing and logging
- Assess the role and responsibilities of your facility repair team
- Outline a sterilizer monitoring program
Sarah Cruz, CSPDT, CRCST, CHL, CIS | Certified CSSNerd | PRETREAT CSS
Target Audience: HSPA, CBSPD Professionals
Continuing Education: Each Device Reprocessing 1-hour web meeting is approved by HSPA, CBSPD. These programs provide 1.0 CE contact hour.
Questions? Call 1-800-228-3957
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.