“Documentation Do’s & Don’ts for SPD Quality”
3M* Health Care Academy presents…“Documentation Do’s & Don’ts for SPD Quality”
skhave become ubiquitous within health care facilities and the implementation and maintenance required for a successful QMS is strongly linked to the documentation process. This webinar will deliver key information for CSSD professionals to assess their system and their strategies to reduce risks to patients.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Review the importance of quality management to technicians, the OR Team, surgeons and patients.
- Examine quality guidelines in evidence-based standards.
- Discuss key performance indicators for Sterile Processing’s critical business functions and how to record them.
- Evaluate examples of using data to fix problems.
Presenter: Alison Sonstelie | Health Care Sterilization & Material Management Expert | Industry Consultant
Continuing Education: 3M is an approved provider by The California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider Number CEP 5770. Each Device Reprocessing 1-hour web meeting is approved by IAHCSMM, CBSPD. These programs provide 1.0 CE contact hour.
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.