“Brushing Up on Quality 2.0, Infection Control in the Dental Setting”
3M Health Care Academy* presents…”Beyond Clean” all-day educational conference: Brushing Up on Quality 2.0, Infection Control in the Dental Setting
The sessions include:
- Using Lasers Can Help Us See the Light | 8:00 AM (CENTRAL)
- Learning Your Lines: Water & Suction Line Compliance in the Dental Space | 9:15 AM (CENTRAL)
- Are You In Compliance? How to Achieve Success with Infection Control and OSHA | 10:30 AM (CENTRAL)
- Setting Up Your Dental Office for Success Part 1: Standard Operating Procedures, Manufacturer’s Instructions for Use and Office Design | 11:45 AM (CENTRAL)
- Clean Up Your Act! Best Practices for Cleaning Steps of Instrument Processing | 1:00 PM (CENTRAL)
- Setting Up Your Dental Office for Success Part 2: Testing & Monitoring | 2:15 PM (CENTRAL)
- Setting Up Your Dental Office for Success Part 3: Documentation & Risk Management | 3:30 PM (CENTRAL)
Target Audience & CE Credit: Approved for 7 contact hours through IAHCSMM, CBSPD & AGD (Academy of General Dentistry)
There is no cost for these programs. Once you’ve viewed all seven (7) conference sessions, you’ll be able to fill out a survey and generate a CE certificate.
NOTE from 3M: By registering for this event, you agree to be contacted by the event organizers, speakers and session sponsors.
Questions should be directed to 3M: 3MHealthCareAcademy@mmm.com
*NOTE: This is a contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.