“The Flexible Scope Conference: Exploring the Intersection of Quality, Education & Equipment”
Beyond Clean*, Northfield*, Agiliti* & CCI* presents…“The Flexible Scope Conference: Exploring the Intersection of Quality, Education & Equipment”
Select one or more of the following webcasts and complete registration. Once you’ve viewed all seven (7) conference sessions, you’ll be able to fill out a survey and generate a CE certificate.
Continuing Education: This virtual conference is approved for 7 contact hours by CCI, 400 Inverness Pkwy Suite 265, Englewood, CO 80112. Provider approved by the California Board of Nursing, Provider #CEP 15613. Activities approved by CCI are recognized as continuing education for registered nurses.
Click here to view full agenda and webcast listing details.
- FLX: Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing in a Time of High Anxiety, 07:00 AM CDT
- FLX: Care and Handling of Flexible Endoscopes, 08:15 AM CDT
- FLX: How We Built This: Building a High-Performing HLD Department, 9:30 AM, CDT
- FLX: Auditing to Prevent Damage to Your Medical Devices, 10:45 AM, CDT
- FLX: Tracking and Tracing of Flexible Endoscopes: Meeting and Exceeding Regulatory Requirements, 12:00 PM, CDT
- FLX: Ethical Issues in Endoscopy Processing, 1:15 PM, CDT
- FLX: The Future of Endo Reprocessing Training and Education, 2:30 PM, CDT
* NOTE: This is a contracted supplier and/or industry-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach. By registering for this event, you give the event organizers, speakers, and sponsors permission to contact you.