“Teamwork & Communication Throughout the CSSD & Beyond”
3M* presents…“Teamwork & Communication Throughout the CSSD & Beyond”
Note: This same program is also offered March 14 at 9AM (Central)
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Discuss and define teamwork
- Discuss and define communication
- Case study of process at Middlesex Hospital
- Forecasting the schedule
- Team huddles
- Scripting with vendors
- Drop off log in dept
- Day-of surgery and post-case considerations
Speaker | David Jagrosse, CHL CRCST | CSS Manager | Middlesex Hospital, Middletown, CT | IAHCSMM Past President
Continuing Education credit for Sterile Processing & Nursing | Each 1 hour web meeting is approved by IAHCSMM, CBSPD. 3M Health Care Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses CEP 5770 for one contact hour.
Questions should be directed to: 3MHealthCareAcademy@mmm.com
* NOTE: This is a contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.