On-Demand Program: “Rapid Fire Multi-Specialty Panel: Optimizing Wound Dressings”
Center for Healing Solutions & 3M Health Care Academy* present an…On-demand program: “Rapid Fire Multi-Specialty Panel: Optimizing Wound Dressings”
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Explore dressing characteristics and patient-centric approaches to effective dressing selection
- Explore the science, cases and best practice use of wound dressings in a variety of practice settings
- Michael N. Desvigne, M.D., FACS, CWS, FACCWS | Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon | Abrazo Arrowhead Hospital and Wound Healing Center
- Emily Greenstein, ARPN, CNP, CWON, FACCWS | Nurse Practitioner | Sanford Health | Rasmussen College
- Catherine T. Milne, MSN, APRN, CWOCN-AP | Advanced Practice Nurse | Connecticut Clinical Nursing Associates | Clinical Professor – Yale School of Nursing
- Robert J. Snyder, DPM, MSc, MBA, CWS, FFPM RCPS (Glasg) | Dean Professor & Director Clinical Research | Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
Target Audience: Clinicians involved in the management of patients with, or at risk of, developing chronic wounds
- In support of improving patient care, NACCME is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- PHYSICIANS | NACCME designates this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- NURSING | This continuing nursing education activity awards 1.00 contact hour. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13255 for 1.00 contact hour.
- NURSE PRACTITIONER | American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Program accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS | NACCME has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with the AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- INTERPROFESSIONAL | This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 1 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.
Release Date: June 10, 2021; Expiration Date: November 30, 2022
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
This program is supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division
Questions should be directed to: NACCME at 609-371-1137; email@example.com
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.