“Prove It: A Spotlight on Sterile Processing Quality”
3M Health Care,* Medical Solutions Division, in partnership with CCI, present a free, virtual, 1-day Symposium…”Prove It: A Spotlight on Sterile Processing Quality”
By clicking on orange registration button at bottom of this listing, you will be taken to a site that lists each of the programs below. There, you can select one or more of the following webcasts and complete registration for each session you are interested in attending.
- 7:00-8:00a: Optimization of Cleaning Processes for Reusable Surgical Instruments | Pawel de Sternberg Stajalowski
- 8:15-9:15a: Instrument Inspection & Quality Documentation | Stephen Kovach, Sponsored by Healthmark Industries
- 9:30-10:30a: What’s Really Going on Inside Your Steam Sterilizer | Craig Wallace, Sponsored by 3M
- 10:45-11:45a: Off-Site Instrument Transportation Quality Considerations | Paul Borland & Jodi Eisenberg, Sponsored by Vested Medical
- 12:00-1:00p: Key Elements of H2O2 Sterilization Equipment | Dr. Paulo R Laranjeira, Sponsored by Cardinal Health
- 1:15-2:15p: Infection Prevention is Here, Oh No! | Melissa Morgan, Sponsored by Adventist Health
- 2:30-3:30p: Chemical Indicators | Fact vs Fiction | Craig Wallace, Sponsored by 3M
Target Audience: Sterile Processing & Central Processing
Continuing Education: This virtual conference is pending approval for 7 contact hours by CCI, 400 Inverness Pkwy, Suite 265, Englewood, Colorado 80112. Provider approved by the
California Board of Nursing, Provider #CEP 15613. Activities approved by CCI are recognized as continuing education for registered nurses.
This program is approved for 7 contact hours through IAHCSMM and CBSPD.
Estimated time to complete: 7.5 hours
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.