On-Demand Program: “Disposable Mechanically-Powered Negative Pressure Wound Therapy”
3M Health Care* and the North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC, an HMP Global Company* present an On-Demand Webcast…“Disposable Mechanically-Powered Negative Pressure Wound Therapy”
Learning Objectives | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Examine the efficacy and usability of disposable mechanically powered negative pressure wound therapy
- Review best practices for using dNPWT in a variety of wound types
- Explore illustrative case studies using dNPWT in a variety of wound types
- Christopher Barrett, DPM | Program Director | The Center for Wound Healing | Crozer Health System
- Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS | Clinical Staff | Saratoga Hospital Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
CONTINUING EDUCATION | Provided by North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC (NACCME), an HMP Global Company. To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the online activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to complete the evaluation and print a certificate or other documentation of credit. In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- PHYSICIANS | HMP Education designates this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- NURSES | This continuing nursing education internet enduring activity awards 1.00 contact hour. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13255 for 1.00 contact hour.
- NURSE PRACTITIONERS | American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Program accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS | HMP Education has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with the AAPA CME Criteria. This internet enduring activity is designated for 1.0 AAPA Category 1 credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- PODIATRISTS | HMP Education is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. HMP Education has approved this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 continuing education contact hour.
Release Date: June 17, 2022
Expiration Date: November 30, 2023
Estimated Time to Complete: 1.00 hour
COMMERCIAL SUPPORT provided by 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division
There is no fee associated with this activity.
For questions regarding this educational activity, please call 609-371-1137 or email email@example.com
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.