On-Demand: “An Integrated Approach to Managing Complex Diabetic Foot Ulcers”
Center for Healing Solution, HMP Educations & 3M Health Care* present an…On-demand program: “An Integrated Approach to Managing Complex Diabetic Foot Ulcers”
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the clinical burden of diabetic foot ulcers (DFUs) on patient quality of life and economics
- Examine the clinical efficacy, safety, and cost-effectiveness of various advanced therapies for DFU management (dressings, negative pressure wound therapy, hybrid drapes)
- Develop an effective strategy for managing complex DFUs and preventing infection
- Christopher Barrett, DPM, CWS, MAPWCA | Director of the Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine | Crozer Health System | Philadelphia
- Ralph Napolitano, DPM, CWSP, FACFAS | Podiatrist and Director of Wound Care and Healing | OrthoNeuro | Columbus, OH
Target Audience: This activity is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and podiatrists across all practice settings involved in the prevention, treatment, and management of patients with diabetic foot complications.
CE Credit: This on-demand webcast is available with synchronized slides and video/audio.
To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the educational activity, complete the 4-question post-test with a score of 75% or better, and complete the evaluation form. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to complete the evaluation and print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
Release Date: January 18, 2023
Expiration Date: November 30, 2023
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Note: This statement is not an indication of approved credits. Please see registration for full accreditation details, including credit types and totals, for this activity.
Provided by HMP Education, an HMP Global Company. Supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division*
Questions should be directed to: call 609-371-1137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.