“Developments in Pediatric Imaging: Best Practices in Dose, Comfort & Safety”
FugiFilm Medical Systems* presents…“Developments in Pediatric Imaging: Best Practices in Dose, Comfort & Safety”
This expert forum will update the audience on recently published FDA guidance and the ongoing work of the Image Gently Alliance and the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), which continue to refine the safety and effectiveness of pediatric X-ray imaging.
Learning Objectives | Upon completion of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of facility awareness in the Image Gently Alliance and the ACR Dose Index Registry.
- Evaluate the readiness of your radiology department to better serve the pediatric population.
- Make sound decisions when considering the acquisition of new technologies that are indicated for use with pediatric patients.
- Develop a strategy to use the appropriate dose for pediatric patients while optimizing diagnostic quality.
- Correlate the recent advances in exposure surveillance and DR technologies to the improvements in pediatric patient comfort, safety and imaging outcomes.
- Steven Don, M.D. | Associate Professor of Radiology | Mallincrodt Institute of Radiology | Washington University School of Medicine
- Robert MacDougall, M.Sc. | AAPM Task Group 252 Chair | Boston Children’s Hospital
- Gregg Cretella | National Director Clinical Operations | FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.
Target Audience: Radiologic Technologists, Radiology Administrators, Related Imaging Professionals
Continuing Education / Accreditation Information / Educational Credits:
- One (1) ARRT Category A CE Credit | Radiologic Technologists | This course meets all criteria and has been approved by AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management for 1 Category A, ARRT CE Credit
- One (1) AHRA CRA Credit | Radiology Administrators | This course meet all CRA renewal credit criteria and has been approved for 1 continuing education credit in the following CRA domain: Operations Management / Asset Management.
This program has been supported by an educational grant from FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.
* NOTE: This is a contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.