“CSSD & OR: Speaking the Same Patient Safety Language”
3M* Medical Solutions Division presents...”CSSD & OR: Speaking the Same Patient Safety Language”
Patient outcomes are determined by the professionals dedicated to their safety. While they all have that goal in common, the way they contribute will vary. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the importance of multidisciplinary collaboration. Through understanding and leveraging other realities, perioperative professionals will be able to build the rapport with one another that our patients’ deserve.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify factors that may limit professional understanding
- Determine opportunities for rapport building
- Analyze the impact of multiprofessional collaboration
- Outline soft skills necessary to assuage disgruntled and high stressed situations
Sarah Cruz, CSPDT, CRCST, CHL, CIS | Career Strategist | PRETREAT CSS
Target Audience: Sterile Processing and Infection Preventionists
Each Device Reprocessing 1-hour web meeting is approved by HSPA, CBSPD. These programs provide 1.0 CE contact hour.
Questions? Contact Medical Solutions Division, a 3M Company* | 1-800-228-3957
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.