“Combining Advanced Wound Care Modalities for Improved Outcomes: Integrating NPWT, ORC Collagen & Hybrid Drapes”
3M Health Care* and the North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC, an HMP Global Company* present…“Combining Advanced Wound Care Modalities for Improved Outcomes: Integrating NPWT, ORC Collagen & Hybrid Drapes
Learning Objectives | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Evaluate the science, evidence and wound healing efficacy of oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC)/collagen
- Explain the science and clinical significance of negative pressure wound therapy
- Review wound types that are prime candidates for the use of silicone-hybrid drapes with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) and examine the impact of these drapes on periwound skin protection, pain management and wound healing
- Explore, via illustrative case studies, clinical outcomes from the combines use of NPWT, ORC collagen and hybrid drapes
Target Audience: physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, podiatrists and dietitians across all practice settings
Emily Greenstein, ARPN, CNP, CWON-AP, FACCWS | Sanford Health | Fargo, North Dakota
Catherine Milne, MSN, APRN, CWOCN, BC-ANP | Advanced Practice Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse | Connecticut Clinical Nursing Assoc. | Bristol, Connecticut
Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS | Saratoga Hospital Wound Healing | Gansevoort, New York
Continuing Education: Credits for this internet live activity is provided by HMP Education. There is no fee associated with this activity. To be eligible for documentation of credit, participants must attend the educational activity and complete the online evaluation form within 4 weeks of the program. After successful completion of the evaluation form online, participants may immediately print their documentation of credit. In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Note: This statement is not an indication of approved credits.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com for any specific requests or more information, including full accreditation details, credit types and totals, for this activity.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division*
* NOTE: This is a supplier and/or industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.