“VH2O2 Sterility Assurance With ANSI/AAMI ST90”
STERIS University* presents…“VH2O2 Sterility Assurance With ANSI/AAMI ST90”
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify how sterility assurance promotes a hospital’s quality management system
- Create a sterility assurance process for vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization based on recommended practices
Continuing Education Information | 1.0 CE Hour – CBRN, CBSPD, IAHCSMM.
- Contact hours and certificates of attendance can only be awarded upon completion.
- Through a partnership with CCI, this program also meets CNOR and CSSM recertification requirements for perioperative nurses
- CBRN STERIS Corporation is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 11681 for 1.0 contact hours.
- CBSPD The Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution – 1.0 contact hour
- IAHCSMM International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management – 1.0 contact hour
Questions should be directed to STERIS: email@example.com