“My Patient Was Resuscitated, Now What?”
Physio-Control presents…“My Patient Was Resuscitated, Now What?”
This fourth webinar in the series focusing on Cardiac Resuscitation will provide an overview of the 2015 ACLS and BLS Guidelines that relates specifically to post-resuscitation care. Managing and ensuring best outcomes post-arrest include understanding hemodynamic targets, maintaining normal oxygen levels, assessment of 12 Lead ECG and targeted temperature management.
- Discuss the 2015 ACLS and BLS Guidelines specific to post-cardiac arrest care
- Discuss the importance of maintaining hemodynamic stability
- Describe the benefits of targeted temperature management in post cardiac arrest patient
Nicole Kupchik, MN, RN, CCNS, CCRN, PCCN, CMC, Nicole Kupchik Consulting, Inc.
There is no cost for this program.
Continuing Education for Nurses and Respiratory Therapists:
- This program has been approved for 1.0 contact hour of Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association of Respiratory Care, 9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100, Irving, TX 75063.
- Saxe Healthcare Communications is accredited as a provider for continuing education. Provider approved by California Board of Nursing. Provider #14477 and the Florida Board of Nursing Provider # 50-17032.
Support for this educational activity has been provided by Physio-Control