“Introduction to Low Temperature Sterilization”
Steris University* presents…“Introduction to Low Temperature Sterilization”
Low-temperature sterilization is a critical process used to sterilize temperature sensitive critical and semi-critical medical devices. Over the past 50 years, low-temperature sterilization has dramatically expanded in both use and modalities. Understanding the modalities of low-temperature sterilization will arm you with the information you need to make the right choice for your facility.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the history and types of low-temperature sterilization processes
- Identify important considerations when selecting a low-temperature sterilization process
- Prepare for implementation of a low-temperature sterilization process
Continuing Education Information | 1 CE Hour – FREE CBRN, CBSPD & IAHCSMM*
- Continuing Education contact hours and certificates of attendance can only be awarded upon completion.
- CBRN STERIS Corporation is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 11681 for 1.0 contact hours.
- CBSPD The Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution – 1.0 contact hour
- IAHCSMM International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management – 1.0 contact hour
Questions should be directed to Steris University: firstname.lastname@example.org
* NOTE: This is a contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.