“Carbon Dioxide Levels in Premature Infants”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “Carbon Dioxide Levels in Premature Infants”
The presenter will discuss CO2 influence in pre-term infants. Discuss non-invasive methods of monitoring CO2 in pre-term infants.
- Discuss cerebral blood flow in the pre-term infant
- Review literature of MWHC data and the influence if CO2 on pre-term infants
- Review noninvasive methods of monitoring CO2 in pre-term infants
Speaker: Cathy Hughes, RRT, Gail Drescher, MA, RRT, CTTS
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)