“Ventilator Graphics I”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “Ventilator Graphics I”
In this presentation we will be discussing the time scaler waveforms of the basic control types seen in mechanical ventilation. The lecture will also demonstrate how the basic control type waveforms will be displayed in various modes of ventilation. Evaluate control type of ventilation based on scalar graphics
1. Evaluate control type of ventilation based on scalar graphics
2. Recognize basic ventilator time scaler graphics
3. Recognize how basic patient interaction with the ventilator will be displayed in waveform graphics
Speaker: Geof Lear, RRT
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
*ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)