“Impact of Mechanical Ventilation at the Alveolar Level”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “Impact of Mechanical Ventilation at the Alveolar Level”
Structure and function of the lung at the alveolar level with a focus on mechanical ventilation. Histological approach to the quantitative assessment of the terminal air space. Comparison between ventilatory protocols regarding their impact on histopathology. Parameters that quantify ventilator-induced lung injury.
- Gain practical insight into the pathology resulting the terminal air space open
- Better appreciate the significance of hidden pathology at the histological level
- Visualize the importance of maintaining the terminal air space open
Speaker: Louis Gatto, Ph.D.
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)