“CRRT for RCPs”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “CRRT for RCPs”
This presentation will review the mechanics, physiology and implications of continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT). Common modes used in the ICU and implications on fluid -volume status will be covered.
- Discuss inter-professional communication and collaboration for the patient on CRRT and mechanical ventilation
- Provide overview of CRRT and different modalities used in the hospital setting
- Describe implications of CRRT for Respiratory Therapists, especially impact on fluid volume status and perfusion
Speaker: Mark Bauman, RN, MS, CCRN
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×email@example.com
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)