HealthTrust is committed to providing access to complimentary educational resources in a variety of disciplines for staff within its member facilities.
This public site was created so staff who don’t have access to HealthTrust’s members-only secure portal can take advantage of these education opportunities. You are encouraged to let others within your IDN/facility know about the offerings on this site and to forward links to upcoming programs.
Content is developed by member, industry or HealthTrust subject matter experts. Additionally, we promote free education opportunities offered by industry organizations and contracted suppliers, the majority of which offer continuing education credits.
Be sure to check out the on-demand section that features past program offerings as well as links to university sites from many of our contracted suppliers. (Note: Product- or contract-related education and training remain housed on our secure Member Portal.) Contact your HealthTrust account director for information on member portal access.
Process* for Obtaining Continuing Education Credit
- If you plan to obtain credit for a live session, stay until the end of the presentation to receive the verification code you will need to obtain the continuing education credit.
- CE credit is individual. No group credit is available.
- Each person must register for a webinar and attend the webinar in its entirety in order to receive an email after the event with instructions on how to apply for continuing education credit.
- Attendees should not share the code or forward the email to others who did not actually attend the program. If they are not able to be verified on our webinar provider reports and registration list they will not receive credit.
- If you are joining only by phone, you will not be eligible for credit. You must also log in and join the visual portion of the webinar to be part of our CE provider-required reporting.
*Note: the instructions above apply to HealthTrust-sponsored webinars. Events sponsored by other CE providers, suppliers and/or industry organizations may have different instructions or criteria for event registration or for obtaining or accessing CE credit. Please read the requirements when signing up online for any of the advertised programs.
Interested in offering an education program to our membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the discussion.