On-demand program: “Patient-Pathway to Wound Management: An Interdisciplinary Case-Based Panel”
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day 12 of the month, repeating until November 30, 2023
Center for Healing Solutions, HMP Education & 3M Health Care* present an…On-demand program: “Patient-Pathway to Wound Management: An Interdisciplinary Case-Based Panel”
LEARNING OBJECTIVES | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Review the challenges involved with managing various chronic wound types
- Assess the role of compression and advanced wound care therapies in optimizing chronic wound outcomes
- Explore cases illustrating the stepwise approach to managing chronic wounds across practice settings for a variety wound conditions.
- Emily Greenstein, APRN, CNP,CWON-AP, FACCWS | Sanford Health | Fargo, North Dakota
- Robert J. Klein, DPM, FACFAS, CWS | Associate Professor of Surgery | University of South Carolina School of Medicine – Greenville | USC School of Medicine – Greenville | Greenville, South Carolina
- Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS | Saratoga Hospital Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine | Saratoga Springs, New York
TARGET AUDIENCE: This activity is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, podiatrists, and physical therapists.
CE CREDIT : This on-demand webcast is available as a synchronized video with slides. To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the online activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to complete the evaluation and print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
Release Date: April 30, 2022
Expiration Date: November 30, 2023
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for
Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Provided by HMP Education, an HMP Global Company. Supported by an educational grant from 3M Health Care, Medical Solutions Division*
Questions should be directed to: call 609-371-1137 or email email@example.com.
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.