On-demand program: “COVID and CLABSI”
3M Health Care,* the Center for Healing Solutions* & HMP Global* present…“COVID and CLABSI”
Learning Objectives | After participating in this activity, learners should be better able to:
- Discuss the impact COVID has had on CLABSI rates and explore changes needed moving forward
- Review INS guidelines and standards for BSI reduction bundles
- Assess process for policy updates and implementation
- Measure protocol changes and solutions for BSI management
Britt M. Meyer, RN, PhD, CRNI, VA-BC,NE-BC | Nurse Manager, Operations | Duke University Hospital | Durham, North Carolina
Target Audience: This activity is designed for Infusion and Vascular Access Nurses, Infection Preventionists and other healthcare professionals involved in infection prevention.
CE Credit: This on-demand webcast is available as a synchronized video with slides. To be eligible for credit, participants must complete the activity and the evaluation. Upon completing the activity, there will be instructions on how to print a certificate or other documentation of credit.
Release Date: June 27, 2022
Expiration Date: November 30, 2023
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
There is no fee associated with this activity.
In support of improving patient care, HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
For questions regarding this educational activity, please call 609-371-1137.
* NOTE: This is an industry resource and/or contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.