“Ventilator Graphics II”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “Ventilator Graphics II”
In this presentation we will explore basic end tidal CO2 graphics, loops in mechanical ventilation and examine the newer more automated systems for monitoring pulmonary mechanics currently available on the latest generation of mechanical ventilators.
- Discuss the various automated systems for monitoring pulmonary mechanics available on newer generation mechanical ventilators
- Explain the values and limitations of the pressure-volume loop
- Recognize the basic parts of the end tidal CO2 waveform
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×email@example.com
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ACPE: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)