“Time Controlled PEEP – A Product of Properly Set APRV”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “Time Controlled PEEP – A Product of Properly Set APRV”
The session will review the currently accepted mechanisms that lead to ventilator induced lung injury. Presenter will relate these mechanisms to the work performed in our lab over the last decade. Additionally, presenter will share current research coming from the lab on the role that time plays in APRV and how it may offer new knowledge into stabilizing the lung.
- Better understand the role APRV has in preventing Alveolar instability and volutrauma
- Distinguish the difference between a time controlled PEEP and conventionally set PEEP
- Recognize the difference between auto-PEEP and time controlled PEEP
Speaker: Joshua Satalin
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)