“Stabilization for the Pediatric Patient in the Adult ER for Transport”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “Stabilization for the Pediatric Patient in the Adult ER for Transport”
Most respiratory therapists provide care to adult patients. There is a always the potential to care for pediatric patient through the emergency room even if the hospital does not provide pediatric services. In this lecture, we will review how to prepare for this low volume, high risk occurrence.
- Review ways to prepare for a neonatal or pediatric emergency in a community hospital ED
- Explain how to be prepared for the transport team arrival
- Discuss the modes of transport along with the benefits and risks
Speaker: Tabatha Dragonberry
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ACPE: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)