“Sepsis Champions—How Hospital-wide Involvement Changes Sepsis Care”
Sepsis Alliance Network* presents…“Sepsis Champions—How Hospital-wide Involvement Changes Sepsis Care”
Sepsis Champions help to optimize sepsis management and emphasize the importance of early recognition and timely treatment. The webinar session will provide an overview of what a Sepsis Champion is and does. The beginning stages to develop a Sepsis Champion Program will be discussed. A presentation of the established process and maintenance of the Sepsis Champion Program will follow along with examples.
Learning Objectives | At the end of the program attendees should be able to:
- Describe the role and activities of a Sepsis Champion
- List the beginning stages to create a Sepsis Champion Program
- Explain the established process and maintenance of the program
- Review examples of Sepsis Champion programs
Lily Popkin, BSN, MSN, RN | Sepsis Coordinator | Lutheran Medical Center
Frankie Hamilton, BSN, RN, CNML, PCCN, CCRN-K | Sepsis Quality Specialist | Lenox Hill Hospital
Target audience: Nursing
* NOTE: This is an industry resource-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.