“Open Forum – Thought Provoking Questions About APRV”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “Open Forum – Thought Provoking Questions About APRV”
To provide an open forum discussion of common questions clinicians have about APRV. Review of recent literature and how to transition to APRV to assist to answer questions.
- Review transiting to APRV
- Review latest literature on APRV
- Open discussion on common questions
Speaker: Geof Lear, RRT, Maria Madden BS, RRT-ACCS
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×email@example.com
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)