“ECMO – What, Who, How”
ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “ECMO – What, Who, How”
To familiarize respiratory therapists with VA and VV ECMO. To review current literature on how to manage ECMO patients.
- Brief overview of the history of ECMO
- Discuss what is VA ECMO and VV ECMO
- Review current literature on who is a candidate for ECMO and how a respiratory therapist should manage an ECMO patient
Speaker: Maria Madden BS, RRT-ACCS
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)