“Cleaner Scopes With ATP Monitoring – A Real-world Case Study”
3M Health Care Academy* presents…“Cleaner Scopes With ATP Monitoring – A Real-world Case Study”
This webinar will explain why cleaning monitoring is such a critical quality control tool for flexible endoscope reprocessing. Attendees will be able to describe how ATP monitoring works and why it is effective for monitoring cleanliness, as well as the necessary steps for implementing a successful monitoring program. A real-world case study will be reviewed to demonstrate how an ATP monitoring program was implemented and the improvements obtained.
Learning Objectives | At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Understand why cleaning monitoring is a critical Quality Control tool for Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing
- Describe how ATP monitoring works and why it is effective for monitoring cleanliness
- Understand the necessary steps to implement a successful monitoring program
- Review a real-world case study of implementing an ATP monitoring program and how it was used to improve the manual cleaning process
Nikki Kluck | Senior Technical Service Specialist | 3M Medical Solutions Division
Brenda Lynch, BSN, RN, CGRN | GI Lab Nurse Manager | University of Colorado Health
Target audience: Nursing, Central Service, Sterile Processing
Continuing Education Information | 3M is an approved provider by The California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider Number CEP 5770. Each Device Reprocessing 1-hour web meeting is approved by IAHCSMM, CBSPD. These programs provide 1.0 CE contact hour.
Questions should be directed to 3M: 3MHealthCareAcademy@mmm.com
* NOTE: This is a contracted supplier-sponsored webinar. HealthTrust has not approved and/or endorsed the content. This program may contain the mention of products, services, drugs or brands presented in a case study or comparative format. Such examples are intended for educational and informational purposes and should not be perceived as a HealthTrust endorsement of any particular supplier, product, service, drug, brand or approach.