ICON presents…In recognition of 2017 Fall Respiratory Care Week, ICON offers the following webinar free to its members: “APRV Application”
This is the second part of a two part series on airway pressure release ventilation (APRV). This lecture will delve into the specifics of setting up the parameters used in P or personalized APRV.
- Describe the principles of recruitment and gas exchange when using APRV
- Explain the benefits of spontaneous breathing
- Identify the physiologic rationale for the different settings used in APRV
Speaker: Maria Madden, BS, RRT-ACCS
Note: ICON does offer group credit for watching as a team.
QUESTIONS: (443) 992-7450 or email: 24×email@example.com
Contact Hours: 1
CE Fee: FREE for ICON* members
Accredited by: AARC, ANCC, CaBon
Continuing Education Information:
- AARC: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
- ANCC: The Education Unit at ICON is accredited as a provider with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- California Board of Registered Nursing: Intensive Care On-Line Network is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider CEP 15237
* ICON (Intensive Care On-line Network)